Saturday 4 June 2011

Tutti frutti


Hello everyone!!

It is so nice to be back in blogland after five days of absence. This week has been a busy and a little bit stressful week so I am glad today is Saturday and I can indulge in a bit of me time.

The redcurrant bushes in our garden are ladden with berries and I picked one kilogram of redcurrant this morning and barely made a dent!


So jelly-making it is then!


And one kilogram of redcurrants makes a lot of jelly...Yum!!



I'm looking forward to breakfast tomorrow to have a taste!



The nice weather we have had recently in Meilen means that our first (small) crop of strawberries is ready...



...and our pumpkins are growing like mad!


Right, we are off for a swim in the lake! Have a lovely weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Lucy in the Clouds said...

Your life sounds idyllic! Loving the look of that redcurrant jelly - yum! x

Expat with Kids said...

The jelly looks delicious.
I love your photos!
Ciao from Lugano.

JuanitaTortilla said...

Oh I kind of wished I saw this blog and learnt your recipe when I had my currants! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...