Tuesday 30 August 2011

Jurassic Park

Who am I??


I roamed the Earth during the late Jurassic period some 155 million years ago. My name means "roof lizard".


Despite my large size (9 meters long and 4 meters tall), you have nothing to fear from me as I am a herbivore. I was even declared the State Dinosaur of Colorado in 1982 (thank you Wikipedia for your random facts)!

Who am I?















My name is Terence, I am a stegosaurus and I hope to make a little boy happy this Christmas!

PS: You can find the pattern for Terence the stegosaurus in the July issue of the British magasine "Sew Hip" (http://www.sewhip.co.uk/).

1 comment:

Lucy in the Clouds said...

Hello Terence, what a cutie you are!

MiS you have reminded me of Going for Gold and now I have the theme tune in my head: "The heat is on, the time is right, right for you, for you to play your game... People are comeing, everyone's trying, trying to be the best that they can when they're Going for, Going for... GOLD!"

Ooh where did that come from? The sorts of things your brain retains over the years!! :S

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...