Sunday 2 October 2011

Where's the week gone?

Seriously, how can we be Sunday already?

I had meant this week to try and post a couple of times but it appears that I still haven't quite got the hang of this "working week" business and here we are, Sunday 2nd of October (October!!) and I have nothing to show for it!

Well, actually I do...we went this morning to sign the contract for our new house in Brugg and to se how the building works are progressing. We now have a kitchen with a window giving onto our almost completed winter garden:


two bathrooms (with green tiles I probably wouldn't have chosen but then again we are only renting...)


and stunning wooden floors throughout the living room and bedrooms!


We are moving the furniture on the 29th of this month and we are moving in officially on November the 1st. This is all getting real now so we need to get a move on the furniture buying front to have things delivered before we move it.


The other exciting development of this week has been me signing up for my first swap! The undomesticated scientist is hosting a Christmas stocking swap. The scientist's great stocking swap 2011 deadline is the 24th of October (or a few days earlier) so if it sounds like something you'd be interested in doing, go and check out her blog.

Come back tomorrow for Handmade Monday where I shall reveal my latest creation!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...