Wednesday 25 July 2012

My favourite shop in Brugg :-)

Some of you have been asking about the shop where I've spent quite a bit of my "pocket money" since moving to Brugg in November. You may remember the rocking chair


the little table


the lamps


the cake stands


and other bits and bobs I haven't blogged about ;-)

Anyhow, for those of you in Zürich, a trip to Brugg is a must to have a browse in Lori's shop. For all the others, a look at her website will make you want to come to Brugg!

http://www.shabby-treasures.ch/Website/Vintage_Boutique.html
How much would you love to have a house that looks like hers??

http://www.shabby-treasures.ch/Website/Shabby_Chic.html


Although it is quite clear from these pictures that she does not have a full-time boarder like this one below that sheds hair like Hansel & Gretel lay a trail of white pebbles and that insists on sleeping on every bit of furniture we own (including the dinning room table...I still have not figured out 1) how he gets onto it and 2) why???)


Disgressing... Anyway, now that I am off work for the last 4 weeks of my pregnancy (yes, Baby Suisse is supposed to hatch mid-August!!) I have had more time to do some crafting and catch up with blogging. One project which had been on my to do list for weeks was a peg bag and I can't believe I have been postponing it for some long when it only took me 5 minutes to make!


If only every project was that easy...

1 comment:

Little Harriet said...

I would love a house like that, it looks so homely. it wouldn't stay as tidy with me though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...